Saturday 18 November 2006

Emancipation of Love

He looked her in the eyes and gazed a poem into them, but then hesitated for a poem would not do justice to what he saw. He saw fear, he saw yearning to be held, he saw the need for security. He saw a thousand sad stories, rivers of tears and lakes of misery. He reached out to touch her skin, not knowing it would give way to her soul and his hand went through and searched deep inside, ulliminating her inner self with hope, a single ray of light breaks the stalemate and drives through the darkness, a shrieking scream of life awakens the death inside. She looks at him; what have you done, for I was lost a thousand nights ago, as I had once watched my insides get torn and this skin I am shedding, has been tormented, this heart that is pacing, has been demented, these eyes don't want to cry anymore. She speaks to him of heartbreak as he blamed her of a festive past...why? He smiles and shrills are sent through her body, he does not blame her. But he spits at her past, for that journey was not hers to take. This suffering was not meant to break her. Be stronger for he has come to bring her back to life with passion. His eyes send a piercing look as his wide arms are inviting, come closer. I’ll shelter you through cold stares and rainy autumn days and my love will pass through u, and it will pick u up, rise with my love hand in hand, let it enrich your life, let it warm u and with this energy, rise to your potential. A further horizon, as he takes her hand in his, sending all the warmth through the fearful eyes...take me, she whispers, I’ll do whatever it takes...to make you happy, to have you with me. She closes her eyes for she need not open them, and she smiles for she her lips won't frown, and she cries but not from sadness but because she knows he is there to wipe her tears. Go free souls, for you have been emancipated by love. Fly free souls, for love is all you need.

No comments: